Monday, 3 June 2013

International Uniform Colouring Page

Hey there Guiders! Just a quick post...this is the colouring page that I had used in my Girl Guide World Guiding Lapbook.  For a while I could not remember where I had found this resource...then yesterday, while I was looking through my Girl Guide stuff for something else, I found it! That is the way it works right?!  Anyhoo...just thought I would post the page with it's source.

The Guide Programme Revised Edition 1985 {girls book}

I copied the Uniforms and Colour Key and converted it to pdf...I printed it on 11x17 paper for the lapbooks.  The pieces of the uniforms are numbered so it is easier to see the numbers and to colour it if it is printed on a larger sized paper. If you would like the pdf just send me an email or leave a comment. 
 
The Guide Programme Revised Edition 1985 Cover

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. I remember this from when I was a girl! That was my program book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this program book...It is still useful even after 28 years !

      Delete
  2. Could you please send me a copy of the colouring sheet? My girls are working on their World Guiding badge in January and this would go great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Breanne....this is included in my World Guiding Lapbook files so I'll send them all together. Thanks for you comment!

      Delete
  3. Really loved the International colouring page, could you please send me the PDF for it. My email address is s.summerby@sky.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leeanne, could you send me a pdf copy of your lapbook file? It looks great! lamurphymartinez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like a copy, too - coneen@smallducks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Great find and a wonderful project for the girls. I'd love to use this with our guides. Can you please send me the .PDF? Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Could you send me the files? thanks <3 shoreview.dc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete