Sunday 13 May 2012

Yardsale Haul- Brownie mug

Yesterday was a busy morning with three fleamarkets!  This was the only Girl Guide related item that I had found.  I had posted a mug like this before but this one is in mint condition.  I wonder if GGC will come out with any new merchandise to coordinate with the new uniform colours.  That would be nice...I find that there isn't too much merchandise to choose from at the Online store. {and with the $9 shipping charge, whether the order consists of one tiny badge or not,  it is not feasible to shop as often as I did at our Provincial store. It is too bad that all the Provincial stores closed...the online shopping is not for everyone.}

UPDATE TO THE SHIPPING PROCESS: This makes more sense!

For small earned badge orders (not insignia or emblems) under 100 grams and less than $10 in total value, S&H is $2.00. These orders will be mailed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment