Monday, 22 February 2016

The Five World Centres Song

Happy Thinking Day!  Hope you all had or will have an enjoyable World Thinking Day Celebration. Our District celebrated yesterday and it was so much fun!  The girls made hat crafts, painted ceramic tiles that will be put up on the wall at Camp Wohelo, and connected with GOTA {Guides on the Air} via Ham Radio...and of course CAKE!

Anywhooo...Here is the final cut of my song "The Five World Centres".  I taught this to my Guides and the Guiders last week and they enjoyed it.  I did not get a chance to video yet though so I can't explain the tune...but...here is a link to my original version of so that you can see how it goes...




I have a pdf of this song available upon request via email.  Enjoy!
leeannfraser{at}hotmail{dot}com

15 comments:

  1. Hi Leeann! Could you email this to me as well as the thinking day doodle you posted on fb? Thanks so much!
    mygnomeshome@gmail.com
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there could you send me a copy, thanks
    Sabrina in Barrie
    sabrinadtyers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leeann
    Please could you send me the pdf for the 5 World Centres song. You have some fab ideas.
    greengingermim@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Linda. Aka Brown Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you send me the song world centre song
    schmidtyboo@gmail.com
    thanks
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please email me the five world centres song and mini book? Thank you for your time and great resources!!
    Kristen
    mirojunk@att.net.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leanne,
    Could you please send me the world centre song pdf and the thinking day colouring sheet? Thanks! 2ndcarlislebrownies@gmail.com
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there :)

    Please could you email me this song!
    Thanks a mil.

    caralynemarshall@gmail.com

    Thanks for your sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you also email me the pdf of the actions and words to your 5 world centers song as well as the Africa poster. Thanks so much. Love this material. Brownies22000@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please email me the World Centres song, thanks Lean Ann. Email address brown.owl1@talktalk.net. Yours in Guiding, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I please have a copy of the PDF for the 5 world centres song for my 7-10 year old Guides in Tasmania Australia. May I also have the video please? You are truly a Guiding Guru. Many thanks for sharing. Marie. marieandannie@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would also like this song emailed - thanks!

    5thgfwbrownies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Leeann! Could you email me 5 World Centers song for my Brownies? Could you also email me the World Centers Meeting Book? Thank you!!!!

    11thchimobrownies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could I get a copy of the songs Wilson.jennifer.2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls send me a PDF of this song.
    rvail@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, could you send me the song book and doodle pages.
    Thank you
    Donna
    Donnachan15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete