Saturday, 28 February 2015

History Fortune Teller- Canada

Hello! Here is the History Fortune Teller Canada version.

PDF available by request
All versions of the History Fortune Teller are the same except for one question/answer and one logo.  I have changed the question "What year did Guiding start in...?" and the answer {year} to suit the different Countries.   I've also changed the Trefoil logo for each according to the Country.

Go here to view the History Fortune Teller England version
Go here to view the History Fortune Teller Hong Kong version
Go here to view the History Fortune Teller Australia version 
Go here to view the World Centres Fortune Teller

14 comments:

  1. would love pdf copies of your fortune tellers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue...I need your email but I think I already have you in my contacts.

      Delete
  2. I would love the PDF version of your fortune tellers especially the one for Canada but would love PDF versions of all of them if possible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia...can you email me so that I can get your email address.

      Delete
  3. Could I get a copy of the pdfs please, my email is ekrajewski74@gmail.com thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would love a copy of the Canada pdf if possible. Thanks, Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I get a copy too please? mmf313@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. could I get a copy also please!! paulabowdridge@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, could I get a copy of the pdf file for Canada Please. My email is shelly.savoury@gmail.com. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I please get a copy of this. The girls will love it.
    lahodgkin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a copy of your PDF files for the fortune tellers please.
      kwatters1@cogeco.ca

      Delete
  9. Good Morning! I would love to use these with my brownie group this year! May I have a pdf? Thanks!
    Stacey 83 Edmonton Brownies
    mygnomeshome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I would love to have the file for the Canadian Guiding History fortune teller for the 27th Guides in Winnipeg. Email address is guiderteresa13(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks! Teresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Again. I just requested the Lady BP wheel. This would be fun as well if possible. heatherzueff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete